Visit the Veterinary Practice
That has all the facilities needed to take care of your pet
It’s not just our patients we look out for, but the wider community too
When it comes to your pet, we know as well as you do that they are very much a part of your family.
They deserve the best treatment, lots of love and attention, and the chance to remain happy and healthy for as long as possible.
Whether your pet just requires routine check-ups and preventative treatment, or might need some more complex or investigative work at some point in their life, you can rest assured you’ve come to the right place at Penrose Veterinary Group.
Interested in finding out more?
We’d love to meet you and your pet too
We set ourselves high standards because we are passionate about providing the very best care for you and your pet
Being a client at Penrose Veterinary group means these values come as standard;
We will always put the needs of your pet first:
• we give pain relief as standard after surgery
• we give your pets comfortable beds and lots of attention and cuddles when they stay with us
• we have a dedicated out of hours’ service looking after pets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• we have access to specialist referral vets if needed.
We will always respect our clients
• we know you know your pet best, so we will listen to you
• we will be clear about our fees and provide estimates is needed, in advance of treatment.
• we will respect that you have a choice in your veterinary treatment and you have the right to receive the best
We will always strive for excellence
• we are continually updating in line with advances in veterinary medicine
• we are continually reviewing all our procedures so that we keep improving
• we will only employ dedicated and caring staff
We will always try to do our very best for you and your pet
OUR LATEST NEWS
A very happy and healthy 2019 to all our clients and their pets
Please read the following tips for keeping your pets out of danger during the festive season this year
We want to let our clients know that we will be closed on Sunday 16th December
The builders have left us a bit of room in the waiting room, so we have managed to squeeze in a fabulous selection of dog and cat toys and of course those christmas jumpers!
Some advice from DEFRA and RCVS linked to travelling abroad with your pet post Brexit
Statistics show that over half of pets suffer stress or fear as a result of fireworks