Visit the Veterinary Practice
That has all the facilities needed to take care of your pet
It’s not just our patients we look out for, but the wider community too
When it comes to your pet, we know as well as you do that they are very much a part of your family.
They deserve the best treatment, lots of love and attention, and the chance to remain happy and healthy for as long as possible.
Whether your pet just requires routine check-ups and preventative treatment, or might need some more complex or investigative work at some point in their life, you can rest assured you’ve come to the right place at Penrose Veterinary Group.
Interested in finding out more?
We’d love to meet you and your pet too
We set ourselves high standards because we are passionate about providing the very best care for you and your pet
Being a client at Penrose Veterinary group means these values come as standard;
We will always put the needs of your pet first:
• we give pain relief as standard after surgery
• we give your pets comfortable beds and lots of attention and cuddles when they stay with us
• we have a dedicated out of hours’ service looking after pets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• we have access to specialist referral vets if needed.
We will always respect our clients
• we know you know your pet best, so we will listen to you
• we will be clear about our fees and provide estimates is needed, in advance of treatment.
• we will respect that you have a choice in your veterinary treatment and you have the right to receive the best
We will always strive for excellence
• we are continually updating in line with advances in veterinary medicine
• we are continually reviewing all our procedures so that we keep improving
• we will only employ dedicated and caring staff
We will always try to do our very best for you and your pet
OUR LATEST NEWS
Are you aware of these Autumn Seasonal Dangers
The bricks and cement have arrived and the building work has started taking shape today....exciting times here at Penrose Veterinary Group
We want to let our clients know that we will be closed on Sunday 2nd September
We are looking forward to our wonderful new facilities, that are likely to be ready in January 2019
Much excitement today as our new birthday dog toys have been delivered!
As the heatwave continues we are asking our clients to think about their pets welfare after we have treated more dogs with heatstroke today