Our thoughtful cat facilities include:
A separate cat waiting area, with barriers to the rest of the waiting room, allowing your cat to relax in his or her basket, out of sight of other animals
Cat weighing scales in our cat consulting room
A fully appointed cat-friendly cat ward
* laid out to prevent sight of other cats
* igloos for privacy and to provide a higher view point
* comfortable, cosy bedding
* a variety of types of cat litter
* cat-friendly toys
* cat weighing scales
* privacy covers for kennel doors, if needed
* a team of vets with advanced, specialist knowledge of cat sedation, anaesthesia and pain management
Love this veterinary practice,can’t fault it. Staff are excellent as nothing is too much trouble, very happy, professional and patient. The vets love the animals and treat them as if they were their own, very compassionate.
Lucy (cat) has found a new friend in Chris. Frankie (giant rabbit) loves Joanna Rodak and Larry. Lucy and Frankie love the new cat area.
Still think they need their own name plaque in one of the carry cage parking pods, as I’ve been here twice in a week with Lucy and Frankie is here every five weeks!
Best vets practice I’ve been to with pets, Highly recommend!!!