Welcome to Penrose Veterinary Group
While COVID-19 restrictions continue to ease across the UK, Penrose Vets wants to continue to provide dedicated care to our clients and their pets.
For the protection of our staff, and to enable them to continue to provide their essential service, we ask that when visiting our surgeries, you continue to wear masks and use the provided hand sanitizer on arrival and departure.
We recognise that the wearing of face coverings will no longer be mandatory after the 19 July, but we have only one ask – please continue to wear your masks when visiting the surgery.
However, we do hope you will support our ongoing commitment to caring for your pets.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
It’s not just our patients we look out for, but the wider community too
When it comes to your pet, we know as well as you do that they are very much a part of your family.
They deserve the best treatment, lots of love and attention, and the chance to remain happy and healthy for as long as possible.
We have all the facilities required to ensure that your pet can be well cared for on-site. So, whether your pet just requires routine check-ups and preventative treatment, or might need some more complex or investigative work at some point in their life, you can rest assured you’ve come to the right place at Penrose Veterinary Group.
WE HAVE A LARGE FREE CAR PARK!
Our Opening Hours
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12 midday
Brinkley Lane Surgery
70 Brinkley Lane Highwoods
Click on map for larger image
Stratford St Mary Surgery
Peelers End Upper Street
Stratford St Mary Essex
Click on map for larger image
Need to register or book an appointment online?
WE’D LOVE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR PET
We Offer Tele or Video Consults
We have partnered with Vet Help Direct to offer you another unique experience with Penrose Vets.
Vet Help Direct is the online source of reliable vet advice for concerned pet owners.
No need to bring your pet to the practice if you are self-isolating, in an at-risk group or choosing to stay at home due to the current pandemic.
We know that this is a worrying time for all of us and we would like to help alleviate some of the worries if your pet is unwell during this outbreak.
We set ourselves high standards because we are passionate about providing the very best care for you and your pet
Being a client at Penrose Veterinary group means these values come as standard;
We will always put the needs of your pet first:
• we give pain relief as standard after surgery
• we give your pets comfortable beds and lots of attention and cuddles when they stay with us
• we have a dedicated out of hours’ service looking after pets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• we have access to specialist referral vets if needed.
We will always respect our clients
• we know you know your pet best, so we will listen to you
• we will be clear about our fees and provide estimates is needed, in advance of treatment.
• we will respect that you have a choice in your veterinary treatment and you have the right to receive the best
We will always strive for excellence
• we are continually updating in line with advances in veterinary medicine
• we are continually reviewing all our procedures so that we keep improving
• we will only employ dedicated and caring staff
We will always try to do our very best for you and your pet
OUR LATEST NEWS
A very happy, healthy and kinder 2021 to all our clients and their pets
Are you aware of these Autumn Seasonal Dangers
We are so pleased to offer a new client online registration form as well as a PAY MY BILL online form