Are you aware of these Autumn Seasonal Dangers:
Keep your dogs away from Acorns (from the Oak Tree) & Conkers (from the Horse Chestnut Tree)
Conkers: Signs of poisoning usually appear within one to six hours.
Clinical signs are drooling, excessive drinking, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain, difficulty breathing. They contain the toxin aesculin or can cause blockages if swallowed whole.
Acorns: Acorns are highly toxic to pets and can easily be eaten.
They are most dangerous before they ripen, when they are still green. Signs include vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and lethargy.
Speak to us immediately should you have any worries about either of these
The builders have left us a bit of room in the waiting room, so we have managed to squeeze in a fabulous selection of dog and cat toys and of course those christmas jumpers!
Some advice from DEFRA and RCVS linked to travelling abroad with your pet post Brexit