Antifreeze is used regularly throughout the colder months and can be deadly when ingested.
Symptoms of antifreeze poisoning in cats are:
* Wobbling, unable to stand, appears ‘drunk’
* Nausea and vomiting
* Increased urination and increased thirst
If your pet has any of these symptoms, time is of the essence as treatment must be started within a 12 hour window to have a chance of being successful.
Keep our number stored on your phone – 01206 842608.
We have a veterinary team here 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our Stratford St Mary surgery remains closed, we hope to reopen mid- April
Pets get curious this time of year, which can mean an increase in the number of emergencies we see at Penrose Vets
We have partnered with Vet Help Direct to offer you another unique experience with Penrose Vets