It’s not just our patients we look out for, but the wider community too
When it comes to your pet, we know as well as you do that they are very much a part of your family.
They deserve the best treatment, lots of love and attention, and the chance to remain happy and healthy for as long as possible.
Whether your pet just requires routine check-ups and preventative treatment, or might need some more complex or investigative work at some point in their life, you can rest assured you’ve come to the right place at Penrose Veterinary Group.
WE HAVE A LARGE FREE CAR PARK FOR OUR CLIENTS!
We pride ourselves on being the only veterinary practice in Colchester to have Veterinary and nursing staff on wards all night, every night of the year, caring for our in-patients.
Being a client at Penrose Veterinary group means these values come as standard;
We will always put the needs of your pet first:
• we give pain relief as standard after surgery
• we give your pets comfortable beds and lots of attention and cuddles when they stay with us
• we have a dedicated out of hours’ service looking after pets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• we have access to specialist referral vets if needed.
We will always respect our clients
• we know you know your pet best, so we will listen to you
• we will be clear about our fees and provide estimates is needed, in advance of treatment.
• we will respect that you have a choice in your veterinary treatment and you have the right to receive the best
We will always strive for excellence
• we are continually updating in line with advances in veterinary medicine
• we are continually reviewing all our procedures so that we keep improving
• we will only employ dedicated and caring staff
We will always try to do our very best for you and your pet
OUR LATEST NEWS
From 15th June we will resume annual booster vaccinations for pets that are overdue
I would like to thank our lovely clients for their patience, and our staff for pulling together with outstanding teamwork
Just wanted to say thank you ladies for helping a little old boy feel better